A clear level up from Quamar’s M80 range, the Quamar Q13 E Grinder features 71mm flat burrs, a stepless grind collar with 30+ settings, and three programmable doses. It’s a stellar option for medium to high volume cafes.
This grinder’s extra-large 71mm burrs aren’t to be underestimated. They’re specifically designed to produce uniform and consistent espresso grounds and are rated for up to 10 kg/day. The stepped grind collar features 30+ settings that give you flexibility over the grind size without making it very difficult to switch back and forth between settings to dial in.
The Quamar Q13 E has a built-in touch display that enables you to set three dosing timers: single, double, and triple shot. It also allows you to change a variety of grinder setting, including time, date, and burr replacement reminder.
All these features are caged in a durable aluminium body that can be customised with five colours to match your cafe’s style: Matt Black, Polished Aluminium, Metallic Silver, Shiny White, and Shiny Red.
- 71mm Flat Burrs — Heavy-duty 71mm flat burrs give you precise grounds for espresso consistently.
- Stepped Grind Collar — Features 30+ grind settings that give you precise, but also a much easier time than the traditional stepless grinder.
- Program 3 Doses — Program single, double, and triple shot timers.
- Touch Display — Quickly change settings and press the desired shot button to initiate grinding.
- 5 Colour Options — Body colours to match your cafe’s style.